- Flexible inputs that support:
Normally Open or Normally Closed contacts
Temperature sensors: -20°F to 150°F
Four channels in the Model 400
- Automatic input type configuration.
- Programmable recognition times.
- Internal calibration.
- Four phone numbers in the Model 400.
- Makes voice phone calls with customized
messages for easy identification.
- Built-in alarm test function to simulate and test the
- Includes telephone Line Seizure.
- Built in vocabulary for keypad programming and sensor readings.
- Record custom voice phrases in your own voice to describe each
- Record site identification message.
- Internal microphone for custom voice message recording.
- Monitor high sound alarms.
- Microphone can also be used for remote listen-in feature.
- Low voltage NO/NC output relay included.
- Manual or automatic alarm response switching.
- Call in with any Touch-Tone phone to check the status of all
- Make programming changes remotely from any Touch-Tone phone.
- Remotely control the output relay.
- Keypad and speaker for local programming.
- Easy voice-prompted programming.
- Password-protected to restrict programming access.
The Sensaphone 400 is a direct replacement for the model 1104 and
BUILT IN COTTAGESITTER CONTROL:
- Comes with plug-in power supply.
- 24 Hour battery backup using 6 size C alkaline batteries (not
- Automatically monitors for power failure alarms.
- International power options available.
- The built in relay can be used to remotely change the
temperature of a dual setback thermostat. Provide your own, or order
the FGD-0064 Thermostat from Sensaphone.